What information does Repulogy Group collect and store?
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Repulogy Group requires you to provide your personal contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (these are referred to below as your “Personal Contact Information”). When purchasing the Services, Repulogy Group also requires you to provide financial and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services (“Billing Information”).
Data, Diagnostic & Login Information
Using Repulogy Group’s Services, you will be able to create, upload, store and share information such as company description, email ID, logo, photos, custom emails, user email IDs, etc. (this is collectively referred to below as “Data”). This information will be stored and maintained on Repulogy Group’s web site. If you run into technical errors in the course of using the Services, Repulogy Group may request your permission to obtain a crash report along with certain logging information from your system documenting the error (“Diagnostic Information”). Such information may contain information regarding your Operating System version, hardware, browser version (and .NET version information in case of Windows systems), and your email address, if provided. Additionally, certain login information is maintained in a cookie stored locally on your computer (i.e. not on a server) in order to streamline the login process (“Login Information”).
As you navigate Repulogy Group’s website and use our Services, Repulogy Group may also collect information through the use of frequently used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (“Website Navigational Information”). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on Repulogy Group’s website (such as web pages viewed and links clicked). Collectively, this information is referred to as “Analytics Information.”
What does Repulogy Group do with the information it collects?
Repulogy Group uses the information it collects in the following ways:
1. Personal Contact Information – We use this information primarily to administer our Services to you and provide you with updates and product announcements.
2. Billing Information – Repulogy Group does not store any Billing Information on its servers. Instead, we use a payment provider, Stripe (www.stripe.com), to store and process all payment related transactions.
3. Data, Diagnostic Information and Login Information – We use this information solely for the purpose of administering and improving our Services to you.
4. Analytics Information – Repulogy Group may use your Analytics Information in conjunction with an analytics service such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services’ technical administration, to increase the Services’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization required for the Services to process their requests.
Sharing & Disclosure of Private Information
Marketing and Publicity
You agree to permit Repulogy Group to identify you as a customer and to use your name and/or logo in Repulogy Group's website and marketing materials.
Sale of Personal Information
Repulogy Group does not sell, rent, or trade your private information to any third parties in any way.
Service Providers and Business Partners
Repulogy Group may use certain trusted third party companies and individuals to help us provide, analyze, and improve the Services (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Services’ features). These third parties may have access to your information strictly for the purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf and under obligations similar to those in this Privacy and Security Policy.
Our Use And Disclosure of Information
Internal Uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information
1. We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information may pass through other countries while in transit to our servers. We use the information we collect about you in order to:
· Develop and deliver our services
· Process your transactions
· Provide customer service and manage your account
· Improve our products, services and marketing.
2. We provide access to personally identifiable information about our users only to those who require it for the above purposes.
3. Repulogy Group will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Repulogy Group will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below.
We share information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection, and information management and analytics.
The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites.
Internal Uses of Your Personally Identifiable Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Services, you may delete your account (this will be done by Repulogy Group's customer care team). If you delete your account, your Data will no longer be stored in our servers. While we try to delete your Data from our servers as quickly as possible, please be aware that there may be a delay from the time you delete your account to the time that your Data is removed, and that some of your Data may continue to exist for a period in backup copies.
Changes To Privacy Statement
2. You are also responsible for regularly reviewing the Privacy Statement and related documents. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. No amendment to or modification of this Statement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Repulogy Group, or posted to the Site by a duly authorized representative of Repulogy Group.
3. In the event that Repulogy Group goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of a portion of its assets, users' personally identifiable information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via prominent notice on the site for 30 days after a change of ownership or control of their personally identifiable information. If, as a result of the business transition, a user’s personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, users will be given a choice consistent with our notification of changes section.